3* for the combination of technical greatness + humour - occasionally stupid metaphors - originality.
- I read this story when it was called [b:American Psycho|28676|American Psycho|Bret Easton Ellis|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348400564s/28676.jpg|2270060].
- I read this story when it was called [b:The Stranger|49552|The Stranger|Albert Camus|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349927872s/49552.jpg|3324344].
- [a:Haruki Murakami|3354|Haruki Murakami|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1350230608p2/3354.jpg] can describe something in a way which gives you a beautiful insight into the many possible ways you may re-imagine the reality around you.[a:Don DeLillo|233|Don DeLillo|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1353813068p2/233.jpg] does it because "F**k it, probably no one's said that before."
- Of all the books I have read in a while, this one stands out the least for "let's make a film of it."
- Cos here's the pitch: R-Patz dicks about for a bit, bangs chicks.